- "Evil Priestess are the ones who are eternally evil, without any redeeming qualities. They have pure, eternal darkness and evil within. They area cancerous, viral and fatal."
- ―Priestess Of The Celestial Realm
- They commit acts that are atrocious by the standards of the story, and have crossed the Moral Event Horizon. Villains who have only crossed the MEH once usually do not qualify, although rare examples such as Grand Moff Tarkin and Steele exist if the line they cross is heinous enough.
- They are taken seriously, causing fear, revulsion, and hatred from other characters in the story. Therefore, villains that fall under Comic Relief can never qualify.
- They are never presented in a positive way.
- They can never feel love for others. If they claim to have love for anyone, that "love" would merely be either perversion, possessiveness, or obsession.
- Nothing justifies their crimes, and they cannot feel empathy for others and never redeem themselves.
Anti-Villains can never qualify seeing as to how you are meant to sympathize with an anti-villain, even if you do not approve of their methods. Also, just being a obviously evil character such as a Serial Killer doesn't automatically make the villain a Devil In Person unless they are particularly brutal in nature.
Pages in category "Devil In Person"
This category contains only the following page.